ImQuest has comprehensive DNA and RNA virus panels for antiviral testing. We have decades of virology experience have we are committed to high-quality and cost-effective product development services for antiviral products.
Available viruses are noted below. BSL-3 virus testing services are also available upon request.
Please contact us about customized virus panel design and sourcing if additional virus types or specific strains are required for your project.
HIV and Retroviruses
- HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV
- Hundreds of clinical and laboratory HIV-1 strains representative of Group M and O
- Drug-resistant and multi-drug resistant HIV-1 isolates
- Clinical and laboratory HIV-2 strains
- Cell-based, molecular and enzymatic mechanism of action assays
- Resistance selection and characterization
- Combination drug interaction analysis
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Surrogate Hepatitis C virus – Bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV)
- Zika Virus
- Chikungunya virus
- West Nile
- Dengue virus subtypes 1 through 4
- Yellow fever virus
- Influenza virus (A & B)-Numerous wild-type and drug-resistant strains
- Human Coronavirus
- Human Parainfluenza viruses (PIV)
- Respiratory Syncytial viruses (RSV)
- Human Rhinoviruses
- Measles virus
- Human Adenoviruses
- Herpes Simplex virus type 1 and 2 (HSV-1, HSV-2)
- Human Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Varicella Zoster virus (VZV)
- Coxsackie viruses
Request a Scientific Consultation
We would love to hear more about your research and development needs. Contact us and we can coordinate a discussion with one of our technical directors to better understand your needs and develop a customized solution.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Reach out to us, we can help.
Explore Additional Services
The ImQuest scientific team has extensive expertise in the development of small molecules, natural products, biologics and vaccines for the treatment and prevention of infectious disease, cancer, and inflammatory disease. Explore our additional service offerings, or reach out to schedule a consultation.
Our goal is to help our clients accelerate their research and development efforts leading to the successful development of new products for the prevention and treatment of human disease. We have a very specific mission; accelerate your research and development plans and provide robust data in support of your projects.