Bacterial Stock Production Services
Save valuable time and avoid all the tedious steps in virus and bacterial stock production for your research. With expertise gained from years of experience in cell culture, the development of new antiviral agents, and the growth of bacterial and fungal pathogens, we can propagate, concentrate, and characterize bacteria at scales ranging from milliliters to liters. Crude, lysed or frozen bacterial pellets can be provided.
Stock production services include:
- Production of bacterial preparations
- Concentration of bacteria from crude preparations
- Preparation of crude bacterial cell lysates
- Isolation and quantification of protein, RNA & DNA
- Determination of stock concentration; CFU calculations
- Preparation of inactivated stocks
- Infectivity testing and custom antiviral or antibacterial testing
- Preparation of frozen stocks, glycerol stocks, and custom aliquots
- A Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is provided with each material. This typically includes OD260/280 for bacterial material or CFU/mL concentration estimation & TCID50 assay for viral infectious titer.
- Cell and stock repository services are also available upon request
Request a Scientific Consultation
We would love to hear more about your research and development needs. Contact us and we can coordinate a discussion with one of our technical directors to better understand your needs and develop a customized solution.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Reach out to us, we can help.
Explore Additional Services
The ImQuest scientific team has extensive expertise in the development of small molecules, natural products, biologics and vaccines for the treatment and prevention of infectious disease, cancer, and inflammatory disease. Explore our additional service offerings, or reach out to schedule a consultation.
Our goal is to help our clients accelerate their research and development efforts leading to the successful development of new products for the prevention and treatment of human disease. We have a very specific mission; accelerate your research and development plans and provide robust data in support of your projects.