Our Cancer CRO services facilitate the development of novel agents using our cell-based anti-cancer screening program. This platform characterizes the mechanism of action of new products using cell-based, biochemical, immunologic, and genomic and proteomic based assays. The ImQuest BioSciences’ staff has decades of experience with the efficient and cost-effective development of chemotherapeutic agents for the treatment of cancer.
Our services are available for the evaluation of small molecules, natural products, immune modulators, biologics and therapeutic antibodies and provide necessary support from initial discovery, structure-activity relationship evaluation, lead identification and IND-directed preclinical development.
Don’t see the assay you are looking for? Contact or technical team. We would be happy to perform a feasibility review and we can explore assay transfer or internalization from a pre-developed or published method.
Anti-Proliferative Screening Assays
- Cell-based anti-cancer activity evaluations using the ImQuest BioSciences’ OncoSENS platform, which consists of 120 cancer cell lines for the screening of small molecules and biologics
- Clonogenic assays to complement the anti-proliferative assays, differentiating between cytotoxic and cytostatic modes of action
- Biochemical and molecular target-based screening assays
Mechanism of Action Evaluations in Cell-based, Immunologic, and Biochemical Assays
- Direct evaluation of specific inhibitory pathways: cell cycle arrest, apoptosis, kinases, growth factors and signal transduction
- Resistance selection an characterization of resistant clones
- Inhibitory pathway validation using binding studies, qPCR, IHC, siRNA, microarrays and flow cytometry
- Immunophenotyping and cytokine analysis using state-of-the art multi-color flow cytometer, ELISA and cytokine profiling
Evaluation of Combination Anti-Cancer Therapeutic Approaches
- Statistical analysis of drug combination effects using highly sensitive checkerboard evaluations
Evaluation of Off-Target Effects and Safety Profiling
- Screening for potential toxicity of lead therapeutics in primary cell lines
- Screening for immune-toxic effects
- Identification of biomarkers in the preclinical or clinical setting
- Support for pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies, and immunogenicity
Rodent Xenograft and Other In Vivo Models of Compound Efficacy
Request a Scientific Consultation
We would love to hear more about your research and development needs. Contact us and we can coordinate a discussion with one of our technical directors to better understand your needs and develop a customized solution.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Reach out to us, we can help.
Explore Additional Services
The ImQuest scientific team has extensive expertise in the development of small molecules, natural products, biologics and vaccines for the treatment and prevention of infectious disease, cancer, and inflammatory disease. Explore our additional service offerings, or reach out to schedule a consultation.
Our goal is to help our clients accelerate their research and development efforts leading to the successful development of new products for the prevention and treatment of human disease. We have a very specific mission; accelerate your research and development plans and provide robust data in support of your projects.