BSL-2 & BSL-3 Coronavirus Services
In support of international efforts to develop therapeutic and prevention agents for coronavirus, ImQuest has capabilities for screening multiple coronavirus strains.
Additional testing capabilties for other respiratory viruses are also available (influenza virus, parainfluenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus, human rhinovirus, measles virus and human adenovirus).
Viruses in our panels have been tested in a variety of cell lines; customized primary cell systems are available. Assay endpoints include CPE, plaque, and qPCR based endpoints. Secondary biological evaluations, such as variation in multiplicity of infection and time of drug addition are also available.
Multiple Coronavirus strains are available including BSL-2 and access to BSL-3 strains.
Antiviral Development Services
Utilize ImQuest BioSciences’ expertise to accelerate the development of candidate antiviral drugs designed for the treatment of respiratory virus infections. Employ our suite of in vitro screening assays to rapidly identify and characterize new antiviral drug candidates for their activity against respiratory viruses.
- Evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of potential new inhibitors
- Investigate range of action with a broad panel of viral isolates, a variety of cell lines and/or primary cells
- Study the mechanism of action of drug candidates with cell-based and enzymatic assays
- Take advantage of our services for the selection and characterization of drug-resistant viruses
- Investigate the potential synergy of your drug candidate in combination with other antiviral agents with our optimized cell-based assays utilizing MacSynergy II analysis
- Rapidly transition from in vitro to in vivo efficacy studies
Virus Production Services
ImQuest BioSciences provides technical services for the production of your high titer and highly infectious virus stocks for both laboratory and clinical strains. We can propagate, concentrate, and characterize viral stocks at scales ranging from milliters to liters, saving you time and avoiding the tedious steps required for viral production. Whatever your needs, our scientists will customize the virus production process to your specifications.
Virus Production Services include:
- Production of crude virus preparations for your clinical and laboratory derived strains
- Concentration of virus from crude preparations utilizing Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)
- Determination of virus concentration by qPCR and TCID50 determinations
- Preparation of inactivated virus
- Isolation of viral proteins, RNA & DNA
- Quantification of proteins and nucleic acids
Documentation of final viral titer is provided with each lot of virus produced. Infectious virus in each pool may also be quantified by TCID50. Virus can be shipped domestically and internationally, and we are certified for the shipment of Category A and Category B Infectious Substances.
Request a Scientific Consultation
We would love to hear more about your research and development needs. Contact us and we can coordinate a discussion with one of our technical directors to better understand your needs and develop a customized solution.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Reach out to us, we can help.
Explore Additional Services
The ImQuest scientific team has extensive expertise in the development of small molecules, natural products, biologics and vaccines for the treatment and prevention of infectious disease, cancer, and inflammatory disease. Explore our additional service offerings, or reach out to schedule a consultation.
Our goal is to help our clients accelerate their research and development efforts leading to the successful development of new products for the prevention and treatment of human disease. We have a very specific mission; accelerate your research and development plans and provide robust data in support of your projects.