Virus Production Services
Save valuable time and avoid all the tedious steps in virus production for your research. Take advantage of ImQuest BioSciences’ production service for your virus stocks. With expertise gained from years of experience in cell culture and the development of new antiviral agents, we propagate, concentrate, and characterize viruses at scales ranging from milliters to liters.
Crude and concentrated virus can be further processed including preparation of viral proteins, virus inactivation, and isolation of viral genomic nucleic acids. Concentration by Tangential flow fliteration (TFF) and ultracentrifugation is available. Whatever your needs, our scientists will customize the production process to your specifications. We offer molecular biology services to complement our virus production services.
- Production of crude virus preparations
- Concentration of virus from crude preparations
- Preparation of crude infected cell lysates
- Isolation of viral proteins, RNA & DNA Determination of virus concentration; plaque assay and TCID50 determinations
- Preparation of inactivated virus
- Quantification of proteins and nucleic acids
A Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is provided with each material. This typically includes OD260/280 for viral particle estimation & TCID50 assay for viral infectious titer.
HBV stock production is also available. Contact us to learn more about pricing and availability.